Recent Tri-Met Press Releases
- 10/03/97: Officials to ignite "Golden Weld" -- final link on east/west MAX
- 10/01/97: Boarding MAX gets easier
- 09/23/97: Service Suggestion Workshops
- 8/29/97: Tri-Met schedules change
- 8/08/97: Citizens committee announces officers, members
- 8/04/97: Police move expands Tri-Met security
- 7/23/97: Tri-Met ridership hits record high - Nearly 3 million more rides than last year!
- 7/10/97: Rail~Volution '97 transit conference on track for St. Louis
- 7/07/97: Move increases Tri-Met security
- 7/07/97: Tri-Met board members appointed
- 6/26/97: Tri-Met Seeks Bus Operators
- 6/26/97: Discounted Tri-Met Passes, Transit Center OKed for PSU
- 6/25/97: Board Adopts Budget
- 6/23/97: Tri-Met seeks Art Advisory Committee Volunteers
- 6/19/97: Tri-Met thanks employers
- 6/11/97: Tri-Met Airshow Service
- 6/10/97: More MAX on Saturdays
- 5/22/97: "The Pass" returns for summertime fun
- 5/22/97: Tri-Met on holiday schedule Monday
- 5/8/97: Steel Bridge closes partially May 13 through 16.
- 4/14/97: Suburban Communities Select Innovative Transit Projects
- 4/01/97: Subaru carpool for you?
- 3/27/97: Tri-Met Proposes $9 Million in Service Increases for Next Year
- 3/11/97: PSU Transportation Researchers look at Internet
- 3/04/97: Tri-Met seeks part-time bus operators
for hosting this site.
Recent Tri-Met Press Releases / 9.06.97 /
Send comments about this page to
Copyright © 1995-97 Tri-Met